Accomodation during the winter school period (18 Dec - 21 Dec) shall be provided for registrered participants in the institute halls at nominal charges. Participants have to pay for accomodation after they get a confirmation mail for their registration to the winter school. Find more details on the available facility below:
- After registering for the WiSSAP 2023, the participants will receive a confirmation mail which will include further details on how to reach IITK, and in-campus accomodation.
- Standard IIT Kanpur hall rooms shall be allocated on twin-sharing basis to each participant once they submit the accomodation form (will be mailed) along with the payment.
- The price for accomodation per participant is INR 200 per night. For 5 nights (17-21 Dec), the cost for accomodation will be INR 1000 per participant.
- The alloted facility shall include bedding (mattress, blanket, etc.) and basic washroom essentials including bucket, mug, etc.
- The participants are requested to bring their own locks for their rooms.
- The participants are expected to reach IIT Kanpur campus earliest by 17th December.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will fill this section with questions we receive and our answers.
If this section does not answer all of your queries, please ask us firstname.lastname@example.org.